Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Amazing!

Best game of this type ever. Great work, I love the new style. Keep it up, I look forward to the next one!

Calendar Girls 2009 Calendar Girls 2009

Well Done!

That was a good boredom buster. The girls were well drawn, I must say. But I think there could have been more differences on the girls themselves. Overall, a top quality game. Keep up the good work!

Mad World Differences Mad World Differences

Great Game

The movements were smooth, the graphics were amazing, the sfx were perfect, and the pictures were almost always perfectly symetrical. Great work on the game, keep it up. I look forward to your next one.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

I hate u

lol jk,
This game is so addicting its unbelievable. Be warned fellow ng'ers, u will play this for over an hour.

Great game, keep up the good work!!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great Game

It was a great game, but I noticed one thing. In the "Select A Mode" page, you refer to "relaxed" as "casual" in the notes under the description of "realistic. Its no biggy, but I just have an eye for those kind of things. It is fun, but does have a boring effect after 30 mins

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Pretty Fun!

That was a great game, it had much more...depth...compared to all the other launchers. Ive been playing this for 30 mins and I still want to play! Great game, keep up the good work!

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Insanely Fun

That was a very fun game, I will be hooked on it for a long time. You should make a multiplayer version of just the poker playing part. Great job, keep up the good work!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Pretty Cool

I normally don't like dress up games, but this one was pretty good. I loved the randomized ones because I didnt even know there were spots there to put stuff! Good game, keep up the good work!

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Extremely Fun!

That was fun to play, but challenging at the same time. The physics were great. Great work. Keep it up!

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful!

That was simply amazing. It flowed so well, and was...peaceful. A good game to play if your down, the song is a really nice way to raise your mood. Great game, keep up the good work!