Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Awesome!

That was really well done! It was very smooth, and the music fit well with the action. I agree with what others say, don't add in sound effects, it is perfect the way it is!

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Epic

Def the best, and I like how you put some humour back into the series. The clothing part was pretty funny. Nice work, I look forward to the next one.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Haha

Funny stuff, nice take on the video

Beer Run! Beer Run!

LOL!

That has got to be one of the funniest animations I have ever seen. Your awesome man! Keep up the good work!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Awesome!

What a great end to a series. Well done, and keep up the good work.

Planetoid - Chapter 3 Planetoid - Chapter 3

Well done!

That was a superb animation. The music fits well with it, and the fbf was great. I liked this more than your first two, it had more depth to it. When the big bird ate the small one, that was a nice touch (even though it was a bit sad.) Great job, and keep up the good work.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Haha

Priceless when he looks at his feet along side the bus. Well done man, well done.

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Haha

That was awesome! I remember following that thread and laughing my ass off. Well done, well done.

Phobotech responds:

Thank you, sir!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Kool!

Nice job! The animation and artwork were great, and it was pretty funny. Keep up the good work!

Nightwayfarer responds:

it's getting a little hard to keep it up and even making new steps... but i guess i love pain :)

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

WOW!!

That was pure awesomeness. The yoyo as a weapon was really unique. You have a lot of talent, and I look forward to your next one!